M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Salary||£45-60k + Benefits|
My client is a leading M&E Contractor who have been established for over 50 years. They have plans for growth across the North West and are looking to appoint a driven M&E Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their commercial team and assist in driving the business forward.
With a clear and structured path for progression in place, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career long term.
Projects range across various sectors including Education, Commercial, Industrial and Residential with values typically ranging from £1-10M (M&E).
· Maintain effective communication with the site teams
· Provide and control strategy of commercial contacts with client’s representatives.
· Provide commercial contact with supply chain partners through pre-contract meetings, contract vetting and input to subcontract documents.
· Commercial management of subcontractors.
· Monitor the timely production of reliable cost performance data.
· Produce and present monthly / quarterly reports.
· Provide commercial input to project strategy.
· Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
· Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues.
· Attend and provide input to all site commercial meetings.
· A Degree in Quantity Surveying, or equivalent
Please get in touch for full details.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency