M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Salary||£35-50k + package|
My client is seeking an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join the Building Services division of the business which offers a fully integrated service from planning and design to civil engineering through to construction and FM.
This is an exciting opportunity offering the chance of very realistic progression. If you are lacking prospects within your current position we would love to hear from you to discuss your options. This could be the role for you!!
Headed up by a dynamic and forward-thinking management team, this client has big plans for the future. You will play an integral part in the growth of the business and the commercial department.
Projects are spread across a variety of sectors including Residential, Education, Commercial and Industrial.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Preparing subcontract documents, including bills of quantities
• Review contract conditions and report concerns or recommendations to the Operations Director
• Procurement of subcontractors
• Managing costs on all Mechanical and Electrical projects
• Undertaking costs value analysis including cost value reporting
• Performing risk and value management and cost control
• Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
• Price up variations and obtain agreement with clients
• Compile programme based cost to complete / project budgets
• Valuing works as they progress and agreeing final accounts
• Provide commercial advice to the operational team as and when required
• Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
• Assist senior management with the preparation of contractual claims
• Be aware and understand the companies Health and Safety procedures
• Ensure compliance with company procedures and policies
• Managing and delegating to subordinates as required
Please get in touch for a confidential chat and full details on this role.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency