M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Salary||£40-50k + package|
M&E Quantity Surveyor required to join the growing commercial division of this leading national M&E contractor to be based from the North East office.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career long term within one of the most successful Engineering Services companies in the UK where you will find yourself working alongside a dedicated and experienced team on high profile projects ranging across Healthcare, Education, Industrial, Commercial and much more.
My client are seeking a driven QS with a minimum of 3-5 years in industry with experience of JCT and NEC forms of contract. You will be degree qualified (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying with demonstrable previous experience in the role, overseeing Mechanical & Electrical packages of work for a construction or engineering environment.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Prepare project report meetings
• Cash management and maximisation
• The measurement and valuation of works
• Subcontract and Design Procurement
• Negotiate monthly sub-contract interim
• Risk contingency planning and mitigation strategies
• Advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
• Development and management of supply chain
• Attend site progress meetings and present contractual reporting
• Interpret changes in cash flow and provide accurate margin reporting
• Ensure all works completed are matching against the client specification
• Providing up to date forecasting accounts
• Manage sub-contractors, ensuring that procurement is carried out in a professional and efficient direction
Please get in touch for full details
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency