M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
This an excellent opportunity which would see you working with a firmly established, leading M&E Contractor who due to a significant amount of project wins are looking to expand their Commercial offering, with the appointment of an M&E Quantity Surveyor.
This role would see you working on a wide range of sectors including; Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Accommodation, Residential and Retail where a large proportion of the projects are from repeat business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- Either a degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- M&E experience
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
To apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the M&E/Building Services sector, please call Alex at Coleman James or email a copy of your CV