Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Are you an ambitious and driven Mechanical Design Engineer?
This role will see you working directly with the Mechanical Associate in this dynamic, rapidly expanding company and will present a clear and structured path for progression.
Appreciating that the success of the business is down to the dedication of their staff, this client prides itself upon the culture within the business. Support from MD level down, they fully encourage professional and personal development and will assist you in working towards achieving your long term aspirations.
Ensuring that their Engineers are technically strong and well-rounded you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business including business development, commercial management and resourcing.
- responsible for design development, including drawings and calculations;
- liaise with Clients, other design team members and contractors;
- liaise with other team members to plan workload and resources;
- produce drawings and calculations and checking those of others;
- author official documents including letters, reports and specifications;
- mentor junior engineers and technicians
- Sound technical knowledge of mechanical building services.
- AutoCAD / REVIT familiarity (although not critical)
- Familiar with industry standard calculation programmes, e.g Hevacomp / Cymap / IES.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.