|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£Negotiable Depending on Experience|
My client is a well-known, firmly established M&E Contractor who oversees projects throughout their whole lifecycle. With a heavy presence nationally, their projects are varied in both size and sectors such as Commercial, Infrastructure, Residential, Healthcare and Technologies.
Due to growth and a very healthy pipeline of work in their Northern Region they are looking to expand their Estimating team with 2 Estimators – 1 Mechanical AND 1 Electrical.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the other electrical and/or mechanical estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department
- Complete take-offs from drawings/information provided.
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Liaise with mechanical/electrical estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E quotation.
- Input take offs into estimating software and finalise quotation.
You must be able to demonstrate experience having worked on Building Services projects, ideally for an M&E contractor.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity working for a company that genuinely value their staff, we would love to hear from you. Realistic long-term progression within a supportive and team focused environment, you would see yourself working within a team of dedicated Estimators on projects ranging in size and value.
For full details on this role, please submit your CV and a member of our Building Services Team will be in touch.