Mechanical Maintenance Engineers/Plumber
|Salary||Dependant on skills|
Coleman James are looking for Timeserved Plumbers/Mechanical Maintenance Engineers, in and around the Sunderland area to work on Education and Hospital maintenance.
The right applicants must be able to:
- Ability to perform lone working and working as part of a team (with multiple trades)
- To manufacture, assemble, erect and install plant and equipment.
- To carry out repairs, maintain and efficiently run plant and equipment.
- To maintain hot and cold water systems to HTM04.
- Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks including the taking of water temperatures/samples, testing of thermal mixing valve devices, inspection and servicing of water system components, completion of log sheets and maintenance records.
You will need to provide evidence of your trade and hold or be prepared to apply for DBS
Please contact Lisa Maskell for further information as Immediate starts can sometimes be available