Mechanical Project Manager
|Salary||£50-60k + Car|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to work on some large-scale projects for a National M&E contractor, with offices both in both Maidenhead and the North East, who work on a variety of projects throughout the UK across a range of sectors including Healthcare, Residential, Student Accommodation, Leisure and Data Centres. The focus of this role will be to lead the Mechanical team to ensure that all activities meet the programme cost, safety and quality objectives of the project.
The role is based on projects in both Kettering and Rugby and candidates willing to travel will be considered.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering tasks
- Ensure risks are identified and mitigation measures are put in place
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with other project participants to aid and provide technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager to ensure smooth handling of the project
The ideal Candidate will be 2-3 years post degree or HND or from a trades background with 3-5 years at an engineering or management level.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business.