Mechanical Site Manager
|Salary||£45k + Package|
Coleman James are working with a North East based M&E Contractor who work Nationally who are looking for Mechanical Site Managers to work on large-scale residential projects in Manchester on a permanent basis.
- Liaising with the main contractor
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of mechanical systems.
- Identify early opportunities
- Take-off and material ordering
- Ensuring all work is completed on time and budget
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Consulting with main contractor, architects, and other workers on-site.
- Good knowledge and Maintain high standards of all matters on health and safety
The Mechanical Site Manager will possess the following skills and experience
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Good fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills
- A good eye for detail
This is a permanent position and Coleman James are acting as an Employment Business