MEP Electrical Project Engineer
Coleman James are working with a UK-wide Contractor who have an exciting opportunity for a MEP Electrical Project Engineer to join their North West Construction team to manage the technical correctness of works’ progression, including the supply and co-ordination of all technical information, as well as Health & Safety files.
Key Accountabilities for the role include:
- Assist MEP PM in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning
- Interpret and produce drawings/sketches at the commencement of the works, showing setting out controls, site levels and grid locations of existing services
- Schedule & prepare reinforcement & concrete take offs to suit site progress, including reconciliations
- Seek to optimise returns to Wates by avoiding waste, inefficiencies and reworking as well as identify and act on opportunities to reduce cost and or add value to the project or business
- Keep and maintain records for area of responsibility: Daily Dairy, Inspection Records, As Built Drawings and Cube Results
- Manages those under their control and work safely and economically by co-ordinating activities
They are looking for a Project Engineer with the relevant qualifications for your discipline, with solid experience using EDM’s and Level equipment on previous projects including Schools, having successfully championed health and safety throughout. This role will be based out of their Manchester office and will cover projects across the region, including Lytham.
This is a permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business.