MEP Regional Director
|Location||Newcastle Upon Tyne|
An exciting opportunity for a Regional Director MEP (North Region) has arisen with a leading privately- owned, construction, development and property services companies in the UK. They employ almost 4,000 people, working with a range of clients and partners from across the public and private sectors.
This is a company who strives to create better ways of creating the places, communities, and businesses of tomorrow. This is their purpose and as a multi-generational family business, who are totally committed to becoming a more diverse organisation.
The Regional Director MEP (North) will be accountable for the MEP performance across the North Region of the business, which includes the North West, North East, Midlands & Northern Home Counties Construction Business Units. Some of the other Key Accountabilities include:
• Undertake HSE, Quality Compliance and Performance across the North Region
• Produce and Implement a Regional MEP Business Plan 5 Year strategy (2025) aligned to support the growth and development of the business.
• Deliver overall Budget and manage a region up to a value of c.£80M
• Identify, develop, and maintain business improvement & communication strategy.
• Champion continuous improvement of People Performance like Selection, Support, Moral, Accountabilities and integration etc.
• Own and lead the support functions at SLT level: Commercial, Design, Engineering, Planning, Pre-Construction & Operations.
We are looking for a Regional Director with strong demonstrable experience of P&L accountability and successful project delivery across multiple projects with sound understanding of commercial & risk management.
To be successful in the role you will have strong influencing and interpersonal skills, be someone who can demonstrate the ability to plan, monitor & manage the business functions and project delivery whilst aligning the delivery of the overall business strategy.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business