MEP Site Manager (Mechanical)
Coleman James are working with a leading National Contractor who are looking for a MEP Site Manager with a Mechanical bias to join their team in Wigan.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Support the M&E PM / Project Lead in development of the construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports and equipment and materials schedules
- Develop a daily key action plan that includes productivity and people management
- Attend/Chair internal meetings with sub-contractors on site progress
- Review design drawings & schematics for build-ability and co-ordination, raising RFI where appropriate
- Manage the flow of sub-contractor’s design information as delegated by the Project Manager to suit the programme of works on site
- Assist the Project Manager and or Design Manager to produce and monitor the MIRS
- Competent in the use of Field View or other snagging tools
- Leader in Health and Safety
- Continuous drive for building services quality assurance
They are looking for a qualified and competent Site Manager with a Mechanical bias who has previous experience on construction projects in excess of £5m.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business.