Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a large Organisation based in Cambridge.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance + occasional plumbing work on an Education Contract.
- PAT Testing.
- Fire Alarm Testing.
- Working on lighting and power circuits, HF and Digital Systems, minor electrical works, repairs, fault finding and running diagnostics.
1in4 Call Out, £100 Standby, Paid a minimum of 4 hours, Overtime Rates 1.5/2X
Ideal Candidate would have:
- 17th/18th Edition
- Experience within Education/Healthcare
- Must be Time Served - NVQ Level 3
- Plumbing experience (Desirable)