Multi Skilled Engineer (Plumbing Bias)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Engineer (Plumbing Bias) to join a large Facilities Management Company based in Cambridge.
- Carry out plumbing reactive/additional works.
- Working on hot water systems including unvented and vented.
- General Plumbing work - TRV's, TMV's, leaking taps/showers etc.
- Fire alarm testing.
- Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- NVQ - Level 3 in Plumbing
- Experience within a Education/Healthcare/Facilities
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Electrical qualification (Desirable)
This is a static role
Call Out 1in4 - £100 for being called out and paid a min of 4 hours.
1.5X and 2X Overtime available