|Salary||£28k - £35k|
The role of Payroll Supervisor is to manage the Purchase Ledger Team to ensure that supplier invoices and payments are processed with accuracy in a timely manner, as well as take ownership and maintain accurate supplier accounts and ensure that account issues are resolved to minimise impact.
• Managing and assisting purchase ledger/payroll team members as required, monitoring
• Managing Purchase Ledger/Payroll Clerks
• Processing staff expenses and mileage claims
• Pro-actively resolving invoice variances with suppliers and operations, and supplier statement reconciliations
• Raise BACS runs on a timely basis.
• Create and maintain supplier/subcontractor account data.
• Dealing with and resolving supplier, site and auditor queries/requests.
• Working to meet deadlines in accordance with month-end closedown timetable.
• Providing reporting from a cashflow and cash forecasting perspective of outgoing payments.
• Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance Department by assisting the Finance Director in identifying and implementing improved processes and procedures.
• Responsibility for the Weekly payroll all group companies.
• VAT reconciliations and returns for the group companies.
As well as the following:
• Managing and processing purchase invoices in the accounting system.
• Coding invoices and ensuring all invoices are duly authorised.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements in a timely manner.
• Ensuring the Company’s QEMS procedures are followed as they relate to Construction, and offering suggestions as to their development and improvement
AAT is preferable or qualified by experience (SAGE experience operating systems desirable)