|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£28,000 - £34,000 depending on experience + Overtime|
An opportunity has arisen for 2 X Pipefitters to join a growing Facilities Management Company based South of Manchester.
- Commercial Pipe fitting
- Instillation of heavy plant ie Boilers/Pumps/Pipework
- Installation of commercial plumbing systems
- Repairs/PPM’s where required
- Completion of certificates
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain parts/costs
Ideal candidate must have:
- Time Served, NVQ Level 3 Pipe Fitter
- Arc Welding/Oxy-Acet (Essential)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working at Heights & Manual Handling
- Clean Driving Licence
- Commercial experience within Education/Healthcare etc (Desirable)
This is a mobile role which will require travel between sites.
You will be required to stay away in digs on occasion.
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'.