Coleman James are working with a leading National M&E Contractor that have an exciting opportunity for a Planner to join their Project Controls Team working on tender and live projects and be responsible for planning, production control and programming.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Thoroughly study specifications, drawings and relevant contract documents/ correspondence in conjunction with engineers and surveyors to ensure adequacy of the planning and programming of projects
- Ensure fully integrated and resourced M&E programmes (Information required, design, drawing, procurement, engineering, PRISM, construction, commissioning, O&M Manuals and handover) are drawn up for each contract in conjunction with the Project Team and ensure that they are updated from latest site progress reports of the installation of the works and represented internally and externally
- Liaise with the project team to ensure that site records and project reports are produced and issued in accordance with the Contractors Best practice, company procedures and project requirements to allow proper management and commercial protection to be achieved
- Manage the production control process in setting up operation schedules to which material and labour costs will be allocated
- Liaise with the Project Manager during the contract, to review any problem programme operations and use the information for feedback on the future planning and estimating
We are looking for a qualified Planner with experience of working on M&E projects in a diverse range of sectors and have an advanced level in Asta Power Project.
To be successful in this role you will be an effective communicator at all levels to develop and maintain good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as well as promote best practice.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business.