|Salary||£55k + benefits|
A key client of mine, one of the most successful main-contractors in the region, is seeking a Planner or Senior Planner to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain the project programme in accordance to the contract.
- Update programme information.
- Manage and control programme information, ensuring effective maintenance and amendment of project programme.
- Identify and allocate of resources and monitoring of budget and cost.
- Accountable for implementing and promoting strong programme governance throughout the delivery of the project.
- Understand the constraints, logistics, any site specific requirements.
- Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme in co-ordination with the site management team.
- Develop short term programmes as per the requirements of the team to assist in managing smaller elements of the project.
- Conduct programme audits as required by senior management and submit independent report.
Initially, your main remit will be contract/live project planning and working alongside site teams and contracts managers, you will be responsible for site planning function for the North East region.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience of working for a main-contractor.
- Be proficient in the use of ASTA, or similar software.
- Have worked in a contract planning role in the past.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded and busy main-contractor who are currently experiencing a successful period of growth.
Please get in touch for more information.