A key client of mine is looking for a Planning Director to join their team. My client is an award-winning and national consultancy that works throughout a range of sectors including Residential, Masterplanning, Commercial, Leisure, Health and Education.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- provide high quality planning advice
- guide clients in a range of sectors in relation to all aspects of planning
- prepare, evaluate and submit planning applications
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Extensive experience as a Planner working on a range of schemes - most desirable is experience on Residential projects
- Related degree
- hold Chartership or working towards (my client offers APC support)
- Leadership experience and ability to manage a team
- Business Development ability and to win new work
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established planner to join an established practice in the North East, with room for progression and learn from experienced individuals in the field.