|Salary||£13 - £13.50ph|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join a large Facilities Management Company based in North Yorkshire.
- Carry out plumbing reactive/additional works and instillation within residential and commercial buildings.
- Installing pipes and fixtures such as sinks, toilers, steam, air etc.
- Working on hot water systems including unvented and vented.
- General Plumbing work - TRV's, TMV's, taps/showers etc.
- Some gas work.
- Working on water distribution systems.
- Contracts include: Schools, Retail, Offices etc.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Level 2/3 in Plumbing
- Experience with Water Hygiene
- Domestic and Commercial Experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Gas Tickets (Desirable)
Mobile around North Yorkshire