A new and exciting for a Project Architect to join an award-winning and reputable Architectural practice has arisen in Nottingham. The individual will have the opportunity to work across a range of sectors.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Working across a range of sectors including but not limited to residential, commercial, retail, leisure, and education.
- Managing projects and members of a team
- Grow and develop existing and new client relationships
- Work across all RIBA work stages
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience managing and leading full projects, or at least aspects of a project
- Client facing experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning practice that offers a competitive salary and rewarding benefits package.