|Salary||Up to £25,000|
A key client of mine are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Manchester. They work across all sectors in the Architectural sector, and are looking for the right individual to join their team.
In your role, you will be involved in:
- Delivering consistency across all project documents
- Maintaining project data
- Maintaining and generating reports
- Preparation of leadership reports
- Using relevant software to prepare documents e.g. specifications, planning applications, PQQs and tender submissions
- Arrange meetings and other events
- Monitoring and screening telephone calls
- Raise POs and ensure teams submit timesheets and expenses
- Provide support and cover for other project coordinators
- Ensure new starts are welcomed into the team
Preferably the individual with have knowledge of the Built and Environment sectors, with prior experience in a similar type of role. However, this is not compulsory.
This role will offer the chance to work for an award-winning Architectural practice, as well as the opportunity to progress and develop.
Please get in touch to find out more about this exciting role.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.