|Salary||£25,000 - £28,000|
Do you see yourself working in a forward thinking and vibrant company in a time of rapid growth?
My client are an industry leading Sustainability consultancy who are now looking to recruit a Project Co-Ordinator to support their team & ensure the successful and synchronized delivery of projects. If you have the experience and knowledge to pioneer and establish innovative delivery solutions, then we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
• Supporting the Team to successfully collaborate between the external and internal parties
• Preparing, monitoring and responding to programmes to ensure enough time is allocated for the engineers to complete a design.
• Planning and maintaining design programmes
• Reporting & recording progress
• Providing support in preparing project execution plans
• Recording, monitoring and coordinating the design teams progress in the delivery of multi-discipline design services
• Various other project coordination and delivery tasks.
• The use of specialist scheduling software to support planning activities, including preparation of programmes for bid submissions
• Building and maintaining positive relationships both within the business and with external clients and contacts.
• Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc).
• Experience of project and other planning/scheduling tasks
• Enthusiastic, engaging and robust – able to adapt your style to the needs of the situation whilst mindful of the companies interests and relevant relationships
• Comfortable working in a multi-discipline environment interfacing with and delivering through the wider team (core disciplines, specialists, architects and client).
• Perceptive, incisive and concise – good problem-solving skills, able to act to address the problem or to escalate as appropriate
• Confident, proactive and enquiring - demonstrates initiative and engages with all members of the team
• Very good communication skills, comfortable conversing with all levels.
• Organised and able to plan to meet deadlines
• Commercial and contractual awareness and understanding of who to ask for assistance
• The ability to identify and suggest process improvements and engage with the QA team to implement these
• Committed to continuing personal development and self-learning – actively seeks feedback and learns from experiences
• Ability to work across multiple projects and prioritise tasks appropriately
• Ability to engage others in working towards successful delivery
• Experience of using databases
• At least two years experience in the construction industry – desirable