|Salary||Upto £50,000pa - Negotiable|
My client is a specialist in the delivery of innovative technology solutions and services within the railway infrastructure.
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join the delivery team where you will be fully responsible for execution of assigned projects throughout all stages of the sales, solution realisation and deployment process.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of TFL site requirements, processes and procedures and have experience of OPO/DOO CCTV System projects.
- Prepares detailed design documentation for assigned projects including site surveys.
- Completes internal design reviews for project documentation prior to release to ensure compliance with relevant specifications.
- Performs all elements of planning, installation, configuration or integration service.
- Coordinates with Project teams regarding product / sub-system testing and whole system integration testing, giving technical advice and solving integration issues.
- Leads in-house and on-site testing (including sites of large-scale trials) of sub-system and whole system elements in coordination with Assurance Manager, Digital System Team and Station Install Team
- Ensures testing is undertaken in-line with Project teams’ direction and complies with all relevant standards and legislation
- Ensures testing is planned sufficiently that all tools / equipment etc are available and calibrated (as required) so that tests are undertaken in-line with the programme
- Ensure testing reports are completed accurately and in sufficient detail, and recorded correctly for use as onward evidence
- Participates in collaboration with 3rd-party manufacturers or system integrators in-line with project requirements
- Investigates new technologies regularly and reports to the company opportunities for adoption that offer efficiency, safety, quality and/or cost reduction opportunities.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Coleman-James Limited who are operating as an Employment Agency.