|Salary||£45-£50k + benefits|
A key client of mine is seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract. Due to an increase in workload they would ideally like someone who has worked on both new build and refurb housing.
- Managing a new build and refurb social housing project in excess of £12m.
- Work cooperatively and build relationships with internal and external teams
- Control time, cost and quality of the projects
- Prepare invitations to tender delivering the best value for money and quality is delivered
- Prepare project reports and forecasting
- Plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
- Overseeing multiple services at anyone time.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management desirable
- 5 years ideally in a Project Manager role working for a main contractor overseeing new build housing and refurb.
- Has managed and delivered from start to finish newbuild social housing projects in excess of £10m+
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license
- Valid CSCS