Project Manager - Construction
|Salary||Up to £70K + car + benefits|
A National contractor are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their well-established team based in the Midlands. They currently have a number of projects in the area ranging from £25m-£50m.
The company are a specialist in commercial build, and boast a healthy order book for 21/22 across the UK on projects up to £55m.
The organisation offers employees rapid progression opportunities and continued professional development.
- Work cooperatively and build relationships with internal and external teams
- Control time, cost and quality of the projects
- Prepare invitations to tender delivering the best value for money and quality is delivered
- Prepare project reports and forecasting
- Plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
- Degree qualified in Construction Management desirable
- For this particular project they are seeking a Project Manager who has ideally worked on a large PRS scheme or large high rise apartments.
- 5 years ideally in a Project Manager role working for a main contractor
- Large commercial build knowledge and delivered £15m+ projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license
- Valid CSCS
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.