Project Manager (Freelance)
|Salary||£280 - £330 Day|
A key client of ours are currently looking for a Project Manager to join one of their ongoing projects, which is located in Northamptonshire. The project is a commercial build, which is now heading into its internals packages, requiring a Project Manager to manage over the full scale of the project, liaising with the client and managing over the various responsibilities needed. This is a Freelance role, with a duration of 7/8 months left to achieve project completion. Someone to start ASAP.
- Work cooperatively and build relationships with internal and external teams
- Control time, cost and quality of the projects
- Prepare invitations to tender delivering the best value for money and quality is delivered
- Prepare project reports and forecasting
- Management of onsite activity, receiving regular reports on progression of the ongoing works
This is a Freelance position and Coleman James Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.
- A Valid SMSTS
- A Valid CSCS
- A Valid First Aid
- Experience of managing sites of various commercial schemes/projects, overseeing all internal & external packages of work being delivered
- Ability to deal & liaise with clients/contractors and other personnel
- Paperwork & IT efficient