Project Manager - Housing
|Salary||Up to £55K + benefits|
National main-contractor are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their well-established team based across the Newcastle and Teesside. They have a healthy pipeline of work across the North of England focusing on the new build social and care home sector.
- Work cooperatively and build relationships with internal and external teams
- Control time, cost and quality of the projects
- Prepare invitations to tender delivering the best value for money and quality is delivered
- Prepare project reports and forecasting
- Plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
- Degree qualified in Construction Management desirable
- 5 years ideally in a Project Manager role working for a main contractor
- Worked on new build social housing schemes in excess of £8m+ projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license
- Valid CSCS
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.