Project Manager- Water
Civil Engineering – Project Manager
A mid-sized Civil Engineering contractor based in Yorkshire are seeking a Project Manager with water experience.
The company offer a range of Civil Engineering and construction services, boasting a healthy order book for 2021 with a loyal client base.
The organisation offers employees rapid progression opportunities and continued professional development. They have a lively office environment and a dynamic management team.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing one or two projects concurrently. Typical duties include:
- Management and professional development of staff
- Contribution to pre-construction, to ensure a seamless handover to operational teams
- Advocate and comply with company policy and procedure and contribute to the development of company culture
- Strict adherence to first class SHEQ standard
- Client liaison
- Contribution to the commercial success of the scheme
The candidate must be an experienced Project Manager, with a background in Civil Engineering preferably projects in the water sector.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.