Project Manager/Senior Site Manager (Freelance)
|Salary||£270 - £320 Day|
One of our highly-regarded main contractor's are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Senior Site Manager to deliver a project located in Cambridge. The project is a commercial/residential new build, and this project is looking for someone to start in October and will run for a duration of 12 months. The ideal candidate will have had experience managing over multiple commercial projects, from start to completion.
- Work cooperatively and build relationships with internal and external teams
- Control time, cost and quality of the projects
- Prepare invitations to tender delivering the best value for money and quality is delivered
- Prepare project reports and forecasting
- Plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
This is a Freelance position and Coleman James Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.
- A Valid SMSTS
- A Valid CSCS
- A Valid First Aid
- Experience of managing multiple commercial/residential build projects