Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering
|Salary||45k + benefits|
I am currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a key client of mine in Durham. My client is an established civil engineering company with a turnover in excess of £30m, who work in various sectors within civil engineering, including: earthworks, groundwork's, water, flood alleviation and deep drainage. They're seeking either a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director of the company, your role will involve the day-to-day commercial management of various projects throughout the North East. Working alongside the construction manager and head of procurement, you will be involved in:
- Sub-contract payments and management
- Financial reporting & cost management
- Re-measurement & compiling take-offs
- Preparation and agreement of valuations and variations
- Final accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of working within the civil engineering sector
- A Quantity Surveying degree, or equivalent
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- At least 5 years experience within a post-grad Quantity Surveying role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and successful company who're experiencing a phase of planned growth and expansion and have recently secured several high value projects in the region. Please get in touch to find out more.