|Salary||£17,000- - £18,000|
Receptionist/Administrator required to join the Leeds branch of this leading national M&E contractor.
A great opportunity to join an established and reputable business who are seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator with a passion for customer service.
Experience working for an M&E Contractor or Construction company would be an advantage however is not essential.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Greeting visitors and handling enquiries
- Answering the telephone promptly and courteously
- Responding to emails
- Organising incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Carrying out basic clerical duties
- Updating database records
- Booking transport and making travel arrangements
- Maintaining the reception area
- Managing the visitor’s book
- Providing refreshments
- Organising meeting rooms
- Dealing with payments and invoices
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Excellent administration skills
- Customer service skills
- Confident using a computer
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Strong verbal communication skills.
Please get in touch for full details
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency