Construction Recruitment Consultant
|Salary||Negotiable + Outstanding Benefits|
You won’t beat us, so join us… Construction Recruitment Consultant
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team with driven, self-motivated, tenacious individuals who share our core values and are keen to join a successful company with serious growth plans.
Coleman James is a progressive, independent recruitment company focussed exclusively on the Construction and Built Environment industries. We operate nationally from our newly refurbished Head Office at Hoults Yard, there’s great perks on offer and we do all that we can to ensure Coleman James is an amazing place to work. We take care of the little things, so our team can take care of the big things.
We are looking for consultants to recruit into the permanent and temporary markets, across a number of different disciplines with the Construction industry, predominately focused on the North of England & Scotland.
Our Management team has over 50 years of recruitment experience, exceptional sector knowledge and strong reputations in the marketplace. The support and training provided will bring exciting opportunities for the right candidate. With Coleman James, you’ll excel in your career and enjoy the journey.
Main duties of the job;
- New business sales with techniques including business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities in the market
- Develop and expand on existing and new client relationships with key decision makers
- Retaining client and candidate relationships by building rapport and managing expectations
- Headhunting of passive candidates via new techniques and existing network
- Detailed qualification process of both candidate and client requirements
- Continuously deliver on live assignments by using all appropriate tools
- Control and manage recruitment process successfully
- Offer a consultative service to candidates and clients alike due to your/our experience and knowledge
What are we looking for in our Recruitment Consultants?
- Experience within construction recruitment (ideally but not essential)
- Proven track record of generating new business and uncovering opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed expectations
- An enthusiasm and drive to shape something yourself
- Able to demonstrate great candidate generation techniques
- Be accountable and take responsibility for your actions/results and all aspects of your role
- Be transparent in your communication with candidates and clients
- Be innovative when offering ideas to support the journey for a candidate or client
- Be consistent in the results, communication and message you deliver at all times
- Maintain resilience at all times
- Strong organisational skills are essential
- A shared vision and aligned core values
Negotiable, depending on experience with commission and benefits on top.
Our promise to you;
So, what’s in it for you? Along with a competitive salary here’s our promise to you…
- GET EXCITED ABOUT MONDAYS
- Regular parties and nights out
- Annual charity work for CJ chosen charity
- Team building days
- Areas to take a break; pool table / games room
- A tight-knit team with big ambition
- A fantastic working environment in our stunning new office (come and see for yourself)
- Lunch with the team on your first day
- A lot of cakes
- Fridge full of beers
- Freedom to work within a framework
- Entrepreneurial culture to “run a business within a business”
- Quarterly/Monthly incentive schemes
- A pension scheme
- 24-7 confidential support helpline (for when life throws a curve ball or two)
- A lie-in the day after your birthday (in case of a hangover!)
- Excellent vibe in Hoults Yard where our HQ is based
- Regular client entertainment events
The grass could be a lot greener, let’s have a confidential chat.