|Salary||Negotiable Dependant upon Experience|
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading national M&E Contractor who are looking to appoint an M&E Planner to provide support to the tendering process and through the life cycles of various complex projects within the North West Region. You will be responsible for the day to day running of planning tasks on projects within the region and provide effective leadership and support within the project teams you work with.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Produce fully integrated programmes for all projects, including pre-commencement, Design, Procurement, IRS, Installation, Commissioning, Handover and Seasonal.
- Liaise with the project team to ensure progress reports, progress percentages and drop down programmes, are produced and issued in accordance with Company Best practice, company procedures and project requirements to allow proper management and commercial protection to be achieved
- Instigate and monitor a balanced suite of performance measurement criteria throughout a project’s lifecycle, including Key Performance Indicators, milestone management and analysis of trends
- Ensure proper integration of design and procurement elements of programmes with construction.
- Produce integrated tender programme and method statement and present proposals to settlement meeting
- Change management: review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues
- Assumes accountability for the most complex, largest or several significant projects at a time and brings all to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision. This may involve supervising other Trainee Planners
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified Planner with solid experience gained ideally within MEP building services, Fit Out and Refurbishment. You will also have knowledge of commonly used forms of contracts as well as an awareness of a variety of performance measurement techniques, such as Critical Path Analysis, Earned Value Analysis and use of Key Performance Indicators.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency