Electrical Project Engineer
|Salary||Negotiable dependant upon experience|
My client has an opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer to join their regional business in Leeds.
An industry leading name within the industry, they are recognised as one of the leading M&E partners in the UK, delivering Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) design, installation of building services and infrastructure solutions. They also offer design-led cost-efficient solutions optimised for the whole construction team, by maximising off-site manufacture in their production facility, assuring quality and customer satisfaction in a measurable, safe way every time.
Reporting into the Senior Projects Manager, this role will be accountable for delivery of the Electrical elements of our projects and provide the resources required for natural growth in the region.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Ensure areas of responsibility allocated to you by the Project Manager are delivered on time, within budget to agreed standards
• Identify risks and ensure mitigation measures are put in place.
• Effectively manage sub-contractors as well as team performance on the project by ensuring everyone reporting to you has clear roles and responsibilities
• Support the project manager to ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively for all services
• Design management – attendance at design team meetings
• Commissioning and final handover take responsibility for activities allocated to you to ensure this is done effectively.
To be successful in the role you will be a qualified Electrical Engineer either starting out in your Engineering career or in the early stages. You will be able to work under the guidance of a Project Manager and have responsibility for successful completion of tasks allocated to you on a project.
You must be someone who is ambitious and able to work under your own initiative. Alongside this you will be a strong communicator with the ability to engage at all levels and be a solid team player.
This client offers industry-leading family friendly and flexible working opportunities that reflect the changing expectations of talent and enable you to manage personal and professional commitments as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
As a responsible and inclusive employer, offering equal opportunities, they are proud to have been recognised through their Investors in People Gold accreditation and Disability Confident Leaders certification.
So, if you’d like to work for an inclusive organisation which invests in you and your continued career development, and you’re looking for your next challenge, I would like to hear from you.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency