Mechanical Project Engineer
|Salary||£35-50k + package|
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer required to join the Leeds office of this leading national top ten M&E contractor.
Projects are large scale and vary across sectors such as Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Industrial with typical values between £3m - £10m M&E.
This role is offering a clear and structured path for progression to Project Management level for the right candidate.
The Yorkshire region is a big focus for this business and they are looking for passionate and driven individuals to assist in driving the region forward. They pride themselves upon their warm and family focused culture offering support and flexibility.
Joining a team of highly experienced professionals, you would become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team with big plans for the future.
As Mechanical Project Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage the pre-construction & construction phase of the projects attending client, design & project meetings both internal & external
- Manage all commercial/financial procedures for review with Director & Commercial Manager
- Manage all Health & Safety on projects ensuring all work is carried out safely. Assist project teams to develop Method Statements and Risk Assessments and the Safety Plan and to observe the requirements for CDM regulations applicable, also attending the necessary HS&E meetings
- Provide input into buildability, programme, methodology and costing during the feasibility and construction stages
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Communication skills with all parties
- Financial awareness
- Experience of new build and refurbishment construction projects in the following sectors: Commercial Offices, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Education and Healthcare with experience in pre-construction and design & build works.
Please contact Robyn Keelin for full details – 07908137698
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Business