Scheduler / Contract Administrator
|Salary||£19k - £20.5k depending on experience|
An opportunity has arisen for 2X Engineering Schedulers to join a growing Facilities Management based in Gateshead.
You will be joining a company that has grown from strength to strength during covid-19.
- Scheduling Engineer - Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Logging Calls
- Liaising with clients via email and over the phone
- General Admin - Raising PO's, invoicing, Document distribution, word processing, spread sheets, data-base services/maintenance, ERP Reports
Ideal Candidate would have:
- FM / Construction background
- Helpdesk experience
- Stability and Progression
- Competitive Package
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private Healthcare
‘This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency'