Senior BIM Technician
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
Excellent opportunity for a Senior BIM Technician looking to join a well-established consultancy where you will work on a varied range of interesting projects whilst working for a expanding company that are well known to look after their staff.
Are you a BIM Technician with Revit experience? Are you looking to join a growing business where you can have a big impact in the growth and future success of the company?
In this role you will be required to Produce accurate drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender and design using Revit MEP and AutoCAD. The role is office based working alongside a friendly and family felt team and there is flexibility to work partly from home.
This role would ideally suit an experienced BIM Technician who has good experience of Revit who is looking to join a stable, expanding, well run business where you will enjoy variety within your role and be well looked after.
- Senior BIM Technician
- Overseeing the work of Junior Technicians/Engineers in future
- Working on varied projects across multiple Building Services Sectors
- Huge Career progression potential
- 3-5 years experience within a BIM Technician role in the MEP Building Services sector
- Up to date with UK current standards
- Experience in Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Confident with Managing and training other technicians
- Be an effective communicator and confident with client liaison
- Site Experience (preferable)
You MUST come with proven experience working within Building Services on projects in the UK and located in the North East. Applications who do not fit this criteria will not be considered.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alex Fahy at Coleman James Recruitment