Senior Electrical Design Engineer
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000|
Coleman James are working with an industry leading, firmly established M&E Design Consultancy who are in the market to for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Leeds.
This role would suit an individual with the ability to think laterally and apply learning and experience to new challenges. In return you will be supported to achieve your career goals through a tailored development programme. It's also vitally important every member of the team shares the companies values which embodies their entire approach to project delivery.
The purpose of this role is to provide the design and technical expertise in supporting project delivery. Working closely with the project team, Project Leader and wider Design Team whilst contributing to consistency in delivery and technical knowledge.
Representing the business both internally and externally by maintaining the highest standards of technical excellence, professionalism and enthusiasm.
· Ensuring consistent production of well-considered technical solutions.
· Working collaboratively through clear communication with all members of the internal and external Project Team to ensure the successful delivery for all.
· Inputting to and following the QA process to maintain the quality of all project deliverables in terms of both presentation and technical accuracy.
· Working alongside the Project Leader/Senior Engineers to establish timescales and resource requirements.
· Leading by example in terms of attitude and commitment.
· Providing support and leadership to Junior/Trainee Engineers.
· Leading the development of the design aspects within your control to achieve the desired outcomes in the most efficient manner.
· Consistent application of the latest learning and development initiatives and opportunities as identified through the development process.
· Carrying out design calculations and providing technical input to ensure solutions are correctly implemented.
· Creating drawings, reports and specifications that clearly demonstrate the requirements of the system/project to communicate information appropriately.
· Striving to develop knowledge and understand of all aspects of building services design to provide a greater depth of expertise.
· Utilising digital delivery resource in ensuring consistency in quality of delivered material whilst meeting project deadlines.
· Recording and imparting knowledge and lessons learnt to the wider team for the benefit of all.
· Utilise technical excellence and latest industry thinking within project delivery.
· Ensuring the project QA process is adhered to and utilised by default.