Senior Estimator - Civil Engineering
|Salary||£50k - £55k + benefits|
A key client of mine in Cumbria is seeking an Estimator or Senior Estimator to join their pre-construction team on a permanent basis. My client is a successful and well-established civil engineering company that work on a range of projects, including: groundworks, highways, drainage, earthworks and structures. Due to planned growth, they're keen to recruit a experienced pre-construction professional on a permanent basis. Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation and subsequent negotiation of Tender submissions for Civil Engineering projects
- Pricing from 1st principles
- Examine incoming tenders and review contract potential
- Measuring & 'Quantity Take-Off' from drawings
- Producing Bills of Quantities Sourcing pre-project information and analysing sub-contractor quotations, agreements & enquiries
- Produce tender report in preparation for tender adjudication
- Attend pre & post contract interviews, client meetings etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previously worked in an estimating role for at least 5 years
- Have experience of working within civil engineering
- Be driven and focused to achieve best results within your remit
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded company offering stability and a busy working-environment.