Senior Landscape Architect
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000|
My client, with offices all over the country, is looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client is an AJ100 Architectural Practice that works across a variety of sectors. They are an award-winning company which has an exciting project pipeline ahead.
The organisation has opportunities for training, career development and progression, including progression to Associate level in the near future. They have a growing and diverse team that have a range of experience.
My client is looking for a Chartered Senior Landscape Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to the company having offices across the country, they are offering the individual to work remotely, having to travel into the office every couple of weeks.
As a part of the planning team, you will:
- Work on a range of projects across healthcare, residential, master planning, leisure and education (to name a few)
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Work alongside the entirety of the planning team and have the opportunity to work independently too
- Manage a team
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI)
- Be 2 years’ post Chartership
- Be willing to travel into their offices every couple of weeks for meetings etc
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and award-winning practice.