Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
My client are a leading national main contractor successfully delivering large scale, high value, multi discipline projects nationwide.
The majority of projects are new build ‘Design & Build’ with specialism’s in residential, student accommodation, hotels, leisure centres and in addition specialist data centre construction and fit out. Projects typically range between £5m - £70m in value.
They are seeking a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor with a main-contractor experience and has exposure to procurement of Construction as well as M&E.
- Individually responsible for all: -
- Procurement – Construction and M&E
- Direct Procurement with supply chain
- Contractual requirements inclusive of insurances, warranties, etc.
- Valuation and FA agreement
- Cost reporting
- Compilation of progress reports with CM
- Sub-contract valuations, variations, etc.
- Understand the Design and ER’s
- Sole responsibility on site
- Report to a visiting Managing Surveyor
- Permanent site Based
- Travel to Head Office as and when required
- Data Centre experience.
- Required to be deal with Construction and M&E.
- Form of Contract - JCT Minor Works, JCT D&B and FIDIC Yellow Book.