Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer - Mechanical
This is a permanent, full time/flexible working vacancy.
Coleman James are working with one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. The client specialise in the design and installation of building services and infrastructure solutions covering all aspects of M&E. As a result of their success, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer - Electrical to join our team in the North East.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, you will be required to have overall responsibility for the Building Services elements of your projects ensuring that they meet programme, cost, and safety and quality objectives.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Your main accountability is to have overall responsibility of the Building Services installation on your projects from first design through to Smart Landings.
- Your main challenges are to deliver a quality installation, in line with our client’s expectations, maximise the profitability by smart design and early selection driving our cost whilst maintaining our standards.
A bit about you:
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified engineer who will drive the design, co-ordination, delivery and handover of all projects.
- You will be dependable and seen as the person to advise on M&E and bring clarity to situations that need explaining.
- You will be a team player who will engage at all levels and work win.
- You will challenge the “Norm” and bring added value to the project’s design
- The ideal candidate will thrive on a right first-time approach and preferably you will be able travel daily to sites across the region.
This is a permanent position and Coleman James are acting as an Employment Business.