Senior Mechanical Project Manager
This is a permanent, full time/flexible working vacancy.
Coleman James are working with one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Our client specialises in the design and installation of building services and infrastructure solutions covering all aspects of M&E.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their Operations team in the North East to deliver a large-scale M&E project valued in excess of £75m. This will create a chance for you to develop and advance your career within a growing sector of their business that has a strong pipeline of work in an emerging specialist sector.
The role requires experience of working within controlled environments, ideally clean and dry rooms but any relevant experience of delivering projects in a validated process i.e. pharma, laboratory, semiconductor etc.
The primary focus of this role will include the overall supervision and performance of the operational project team to ensure that all activities meet the programme, cost, safety and quality objectives of the Project.
Key Accountabilities will also include:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget to agreed standards and ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively
- Manage staff performance on the project by ensuring they have clear roles and responsibilities
- Promote Health & Safety at all times, ensuring risks are identified and mitigation measures are put in place
- Share best practice and promote innovation
- Be responsible for commissioning a smooth final handover.
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager with experience of working at a senior level on M&E projects, as well as ideally having had responsibility for full contract management.
To be successful in this role you will be an effective communicator at all levels; able to develop and maintain good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, as well as actively share best practice and promote innovation.
This is a Permanent Position and Coleman James are acting as an Employment Business.