Senior Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks
|Location||North Yorshire - Teesside|
|Salary||60k + benefits (DOE)|
A key client of mine, who is a very successful groundworks sub-contractor, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis. My client operates across Yorkshire and generally delivers plot-works and roads & sewers packages for new-build housing schemes. With a turnover exceeding £5m, they're currently experiencing a phase of growth and are keen to add depth to their commercial team.
Your main duties will include:
- Running multiple sites from a QS point of view, across North Yorkshire and Teesside
- Competitively pricing various groundworks packages (plot-works and roads & sewers packages)
- Client & site meetings
- Compiling take-offs, carrying out valuations, variations and general QS'ingduties
You must have:
- Previous experience of working for a groundworks sub-contractor
- Experience of estimating and QS'ing
- Be driven and focused and have a passion to achieve growth targets and goals
This is an excellent opportunity for an established QS to join a successful company who will reward them with an excellent salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to progress their career.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.