Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Location||Tyne & Wear|
|Salary||£53k + benefits|
My client, a highly successful main-contractor, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis to deliver new-build housing schemes in Durham. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Subcontract Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Financial reporting, including CVR's, cash flow and turnover forecasting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded contractor with a very strong pipeline of work. To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of working in the residential and main-contracting sectors
- Hold a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have at least five years' experience of working in a Quantity Surveying role
This would suit a Senior QS who is seeking a new challenge, or an established Quantity Surveyor who is seeking the next step in their career.