Senior to Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000 + company car|
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer with a desire to add value and make a difference whilst eager to take your career forward within a growing consultancy?
My client are a “people business” that pride themselves on providing their staff with an open and friendly culture where ideas are welcome! Their staff are forward thinking and driven making this an exciting and rewarding place to work.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer your role will be varied offering you the chance to deliver detailed designs to a range of high-profile projects across a variety of large-scale sectors including Healthcare, Industrial, Commercial, Residential and Mixed-use Schemes.
Appreciating that the success of the business is down to the dedication of their staff, this client prides itself upon the culture within the business. Support from MD level down, they fully encourage professional and personal development and will assist you in working towards achieving your long term aspirations. Ensuring that their Engineers are technically strong and well-rounded you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business including business development, commercial management and resourcing.
• Sound technical knowledge of mechanical building services.
• AutoCAD / REVIT familiarity (although not critical)
• Familiar with industry standard calculation programmes, e.g Hevacomp / Cymap / IES.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Car Allowance
- Pension contribution
- Progression opportunities companywide with structured development plans for each individual
You MUST come with proven experience working within Building Services on projects in the UK. Applications who do not fit this criteria will not be considered.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency