Senior/Principal Landscape Architect
|Salary||£Negotiable - dependent on experience|
A well-known and award-winning Architectural practice in the North East, is seeking a Senior Landscape Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client typically works on a range of projects across education, sports, leisure, mixed-use, and residential.
The organisation has opportunities for training, career development and progression. They have a growing and diverse team that have a range of experience.
As a part of the planning team, you will:
- Work on a range of projects
- Have a leading role in the business
- Producing and presenting bids
- Writing proposals and building contracts
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Landscape Architect
- Experience across a range of sectors
- A degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to join an established practice in the North East, with room for progression and development.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.