|Salary||£40,000 to £45,000|
Site Agent- Civil Engineering
A mid-sized Civil Engineering contractor are seeking an experienced Site Agent to join their well-established team based in the North East, to run multiple projects.
The company are a specialist in a range of Civil Engineering services, and boast a healthy order book for 2020 with a loyal client base.
The organisation offers employees rapid progression opportunities and continued professional development. They have a lively office environment and a dynamic management team.
The incumbent will be responsible for setting out activities on several multi-million pound sites across the North East. Typical duties include:
- Management of several civil engineering projects across North East, contributing to the commercial success of programme, compliance with programme, quality and HSE standards
- Management of engineers, staff and subcontractors
- Production of RAMS, reports and other technical documentation
- Procurement of plant, labour and materials
- Effective planning and organisation of several sites
The candidate must be an experienced Site Agent, who has a background as an Engineer within a Civil Engineering environment, candidates will be educated to a degree, HNC or equivalent level.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency.