|Salary||Negotiable- depending on experienc e|
Site Engineer- Civil Engineering
A well reputed Civil Engineering contractor are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join a prestigious project based in the North East.
The company offer numerous civil engineering services on major and flagship projects across the UK, they have a reputation for providing solutions for technically challenging projects.
The organisation offers employees rapid progression opportunities and continued professional development. They have a lively office environment and a dynamic management team.
The incumbent will be responsible for setting out activities a major flagship project in the North East. Typical duties include:
• Set, level and survey the site
• Ensure that work performed is in accordance to the technical drawings
• Act as the main technical authority on site for operatives and subcontractors
• Carry out management and supervision duties of operatives and subcontractors
• Compile reports and other technical documentation
• Oversee quality and health and safety
• Contribute to planning and effective organisation of the project
The candidate must be an experienced Site Engineer who has experience within a Civil Engineering environment, candidates will be educated to a degree, HNC or equivalent level.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be discussed confidentially with Coleman James on application.